Friday, March 8, 2013

Best Friends Forever

So, I used to always think BFFs were really cool (I still do, but......).
I was never allowed to have a "Bff" though, and now after growing up a little (I hope ;) I can see some of the reasons.
Have you ever noticed how exclusive the name is? Like normally you hear of a person having one BF and then the others will feel like they can't be good friends with them because of this person.
And I haven't actually heard of BFFs really and truly being BFs forever. Like will they really be "forever"?
It's sad that friends can't be as close forever, but they do have changes and life, and sadly, some issues where your friendship will always be different.
So, a few thoughts:
1. The only perfect and BFF that will remain forever is Christ. He wants to have that position in your life.
2. Be careful that you don't hurt others by only having one BFF. I don't think it is wrong to have a very close friend and not have another like them. Things just might work that way. But try not to be exclusive.
3. Be a good friend despite differences and issues. Remain loyal/faithful. It will be worth in the end if you have really found a good friend.
4. Remember good/close friends are treasures.
And that's all I have to say about that for the moment.
Have a blessed day!!!!
Blessings,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment