Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Grandma


I Had to describe a person as an assignment. My grandma just passed away(12/10/12). I decided to do it on her. Enjoy.

My Grandma

My Grandma, who was a wonderful lady, wasn't just my Grandma; she was my friend.  Grandma was always worried about looking her best.  It was something that was really important to her.  She loved it when people told her she was beautiful and that she looked nice.  She had whole, matching outfits which included matching jewelry and everything.  Although older, people always thought my grandmother was beautiful.  I believe as a younger woman she must have been tall and slender, a very beautiful woman. She loved hymns, and she used to sit with my little sister on her lap, sing nursery rhymes to her, and play with her.  I used to enjoy playing the card game War with her.  She made it fun because she got so into it.  My family along with my grandpa and Aunt would play “keep the balloon in the air,” trying to keep the balloon in the air. This game seemed to be great fun for Grandma, and it would cheer her up when she was down.  My grandma liked many things, but one thing she absolutely hated was bell peppers especially the greens ones.  Grandma would cringe when I mentioned them, which I liked to do just because her reaction was so funny.  My grandma was a great Grandma and made the Grandma experience a good one.  I love you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment