Monday, September 24, 2012

A Reflection of Myself

A  lot  of  people  can  see  themselves  in  many  different  things.  I  can  see myself  through  the  life  of  a  wild  mustang  horse.  We  all  fight  for  our  own  will.  In  the  wild,  a  mustang  is  free,  but  always  watching  for  danger.  I  have  always  fought  for  my  own  will,  to  do  my  own  thing,  and  to  never  be  captured.  Once  captured,  a  wild  mustang  will  never  trust;  not  unless  shown  how  or  given  a  reason  to.  When  I  was  captured  I  never  trusted  anybody;  I didn’t  want  a  reason  to  trust.  My  captor  was  very  patient,  willing,  and  forgiving.  My  captor  was  Jesus  Christ.  Once  I  started  trusting  Him,  I  learned  to  love  Him  more  and  more.  I  am  the  mustang’s  captor.  Learning  to  trust  God  more  and  more  gives  me  the  patience  and  understanding  of  how  hard  it  might  be  for  the  mustang  to  trust  me.  The  reflection  of  myself  can  be  seen  through  the  life  of  a  mustang.
By My Sister, Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment