Friday, January 10, 2014

When you are just so very down.......

I get what it feels like to be down. Down where you feel like everyone else is far away. You are alone. Down where hope seems far away. Down where it's hard to keep going.
So, when you are at this point, what do you do?
Give up?
Put a smile on for the world and just keep putting one foot in front of the other?
Where does God come in on all this?
Where is He when you feel like this? When you are in this mess?
Well, He's there. He hasn't left you.
I would really just encourage you during this time to really seek the Lord. Ask Him for strength. Ask Him to help you. To rescue you. To pull you through. Read His word and meditate on it.
I would also recommend talking to a close friend about your struggle(s). Talk to them about it and then ask them to keep you in your prayers.
These are two of things I recommend. I hope they were at least a little helpful. :)
Blessings,
Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment