Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Purity Conference- My thoughts

It's been like a month since I've posted.... :-( I love blogging, and I wish I could find more things to blog about.

So.....
This past weekend, I led a purity conference for the girls in AIM. We had it at my house, and all the girls came over for the weekend.
We went through five study sessions-

  • Community/Opening
  • Self-Worth
  • Purity
  • Modesty
  • And again- Community/Closing
I guess it could have just been called a girls' weekend, but we called it a purity weekend.
My plan was to have it go something like- Because we are worth something, we need to be pure. AIM has also been really trying to become more like a family. For the weekend, I had people in groups of two. These were their prayer partners. They were told to be open with each other. I really liked this part of the weekend. It gave all the girls an opportunity to get to know each other better. 
All the girls seemed to have a good time. All in all... it was a really tiring weekend for me.. I'm still exhausted. But it was worth it. :) 
Here are a few pics- 



No comments:

Post a Comment