Monday, December 1, 2014

Gen-J SATs

Hey y'all!
It's been a while... I have been crazy busy. I miss blogging though!

I have had a few awesome opportunities of going to help on a few election campaigns in the last couple months. I am actually leaving for my third and final one of the year tomorrow morning.
In October, I went to Colorado and encouraged people to vote. I went door to door and did some phone banking. It was a great experience. The next month, I got to go to Florida to work on Rick Scott's campaign. I did the same sort of thing. It was really cool also. I got to go to his victory part- so cool and exciting watching all the votes come in from all over!!! Now, I will be going to Louisiana to help with the runoff election. It should be another great experience for me.

Well, that's all I have time for now. Please keep me in your prayers especially this week as I will be traveling and going as a representative of the Lord.
Thanks everyone!!!!
Have an amazingly blessed month of December!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment