Sunday, October 12, 2014

Have you ever had that feeling in your chest where you can just feel your heart break because you love and feel for someone or something so much?
Well, I have. Just recently, I have seen my God-given gift become more evident then ever. Listening to the stories of broken people breaks my heart. I can feel it. Sometimes it's almost overwhelming. Sometimes it makes you want to burst out into tears because you feel for someone so bad.
What about the time where you invest so much time into a hurting, struggling person and you find yourself watching them travel further down that painful road? Does it drive you to your knees because of the heart full of compassion you were given for them?
Our world is in need of compassionate people. The kind of people who's compassion leads them to act- to do something for this broken world full of broken people.

No comments:

Post a Comment