Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dealing with Disappointment

If you are human, you've been disappointed before and probably quite a few times, I know I have.. :(
But is disappointment really a bad thing? Does God allow us to be disappointed sometimes for our own benefits?
I remember a time where we were supposed to do something with our neighbor, and it didn't work out. And then I thought, well, God had a reason why we didn't go. Maybe one of us could have gotten hurt or something.
God has a reason for EVERYTHING. Good or bad.
So, when you are disappointed, remember that whatever caused your disappointment really had a God-sized plan behind it.
Some Verses -
Romans 8:28 ~ And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Jeremiah 29:11 ~ For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment