Friday, November 16, 2012

AIM San Diego West

Have you ever seen a mime???? You know, the person dressed up in a stripped black and white shirt and a face paint mask on??? I am part of a mime team called AIM. "We are a family who trains young people to follow Jesus." This team has been an amazing thing that God has brought into my life. Some of the things I believe God has used it to show/shape me are the following:
Giving Bible studies
Working on my leading skills
Knowing more of my weak areas
Not being too confident about/in myself
Doing mime in front of a lot of people isn't really that hard when there are others doing it with you
Other people struggle with the same things that I do
Etc.
Mime has also had some "negative things" for me, but I do not regret doing AIM. I don't know where I'd be, what friends I'd have, and what my relationship with the Lord would be like.
Our theme verse is 1 Timothy 4:12. It is a challenge to youth.
AIM San Diego West. Check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment