Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Women's Retreat

This past weekend, I went on a women's retreat with some of the lady's in my church. I feel like God has shown me some stuff, even if it wasn't related to the topic.
1. I need to listen and learn from the elderly more. I need to realize that they are really wise and that I can learn so many valuable things from them.
2. I am looking down on my sister, and the stuff I think about her isn't even true most of the time.
3. I am making a difference in the world even if I can't see where or how. God is using many in many different ways.
4. Adults struggle with the same things I do. Forgiveness. Insecurity. (and lots of other things)

I hope that I can use these things that I learned to make me grow closer to the Lord, my sisters, and those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment