Thursday, November 7, 2013

Memories....

It has almost been a year since my grandma passed away. My grandma was a dear friend of mine. My mom believes she was in the right place with the Lord and that we will again see her in heaven. How wonderful will that be! I still don't feel like I really said goodbye to my dear grandma... which was and still is a hard thing. Since she had had a huge surgery in her mouth, she couldn't really talk very well. She mostly wrote notes. I remember the last thing that she tried to do when I was around her was to help my mom. It was so sweet. She wrote a note out after trying to explain what she wanted. A few nights before she died, I took my keyboard over there and I played (well, at least I tried to play) and sang with the rest of my family. My grandma loved hymns especially In the Garden. That was the last time I saw my grandma. I would have loved to just sit down and talk to her, but her condition didn't make it very easy or very possible.
I love you, my dear grandma. I am glad that you are now free of pain. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment