Thursday, July 5, 2012

Friendships

Friendships. The Lord has blessed me greatly with many friends, but I am afraid maybe I don't quite understand what real friendship is. I want my friendships to be a three strand type because they aren't easily broken (Ecclesiastes 4:12). To me, in this friendship, the Lord should be first and the most important. I want to give something to my friends. I want them to be able to know that I will always be there for them. I want to be able to have them be there for me too. Even with all my faults, I want them to love me and never leave me to stand there alone. I want this and more with my friendship with the Lord because I know He will never fail me. Humans are definitely capable of letting others down even their closest friends (I know I have), but I hope that if you need me as a friend that I will be there for you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment